The spreading of job advertisements carries the risk that desired target groups are not reached.
This results in too few potential applicants and applications from unfitting candidates. Social Media Recruiting uses modern methods from product marketing to present job advertisements in social media specifically to the right candidates. Spreading into non-relevant circles is consequently avoided.
FEL evaluates job vacancies, defines suitable target groups and creates individual advertisements optimised for the appropriate networks. The advertisements are published and actively controlled over any period of time in order to achieve the greatest benefit for the advertising campaign. Finally, the effectiveness of the campaign is visualised in a report.
- Attracting up to 3x more potential candidates than via classic job boards.>/li>
- Discover new target groups and contact them individually.
- Individual design and low scatter loss.
- Individual budget and term planning.
Engine driver*for a rail logistics company
There are very few train drivers in Germany. Those who meet the appropriate requirements are usually already in an attractive job and only rarely actively looking for a new job.
Identification of five different target groups and individual approach on Facebook and Instagram over 60 days.
Over 200,000 people reached and more than 2,500 additional ad impressions. Direct communication with interested candidates, increased brand awareness and three new hires.
Social Recruiting is an ideal enhancement to classic job advertisements as well as for increasing brand awareness!
Social Recruiting - at a glance
- Target group definition
- Creation of individual job advertisment
- Publication and control at Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Success reporting
- If required: Creation of an individual job advertisement 30 days duration