Services such as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), where software applications are obtained and used from the internet, are standard in many cases. Recruiting-as-a-Service (RaaS) follows the same principle. Parts of the recruiting process are outsourced to an external HR partner.
The prevalence of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) has made it a common practice to obtain and use software applications from the internet. Similarly, Recruiting-as-a-Service (RaaS) operates on this principle by outsourcing certain parts of the recruitment process to external HR partners.
In today's fast-paced business environment, HR managers often find themselves overwhelmed with daily tasks that leave little time for resource-intensive projects requiring expert knowledge, such as personnel recruitment. This is where specialized service providers like FEL GmbH come in - offering tailored support through RaaS solutions designed to work closely with companies' existing human resources departments.
By leveraging our expertise and technical know-how in recruiting processes, we can help alleviate pressure on your staff while achieving targeted hiring goals and attracting top talent. Don't let complex procedures hold you back; partner with us for efficient, results-driven staffing strategies!
What does this mean in detail?
- Once a vacancy has been approved, an intelligent job ad is created to achieve optimal response rates and visibility.
- Afterwards, the ad is published on the common job boards as well as specific industry portals.
- Optionally, advertisements are forwarded to the Active Sourcing team for direct approach.
- An Online Marketing team takes care of the dissemination on common and target group-specific social media channels.
- An Application Management team operates the provided applicant management system and guarantees each applicant feedback on their application within a defined period of time.
- Qualified applicants are marked and invited to an initial interview in close coordination.
- Optionally, interviews are prepared (e.g. PreCheck) and assisted.
Recruiting as a Service provides parts or the entire recruiting process in order to enable HR managers in companies to fully focus on the development of the company's most important resource: their employees.
The advantages of Recruiting as a Service:
- Process acceleration
- More applications
- Greater transparency
- Cost reduction for the recruitment process
- Protecting the operational day-to-day business
If you are interested in learning more about the supply of recruitment experts (m/f/d) or about recruitment itself, please contact us. We will always provide you with reliable and transparent information.